— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
It’s one of the greatest times of the year—because the massive Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 has finally opened to the public. The annual sale is full of fantastic deals on top fashion brands, beauty products, and home decor. Despite the fact that COVID-19 has changed many things this year, the quality (and quantity) of the retailer’s big sale has remained the same.
Every summer, I look forward to Nordstrom’s massive annual sale because many things I know I will end up buying anyway are available for a discounted price. For two weeks (or longer if you’re a cardmember), new arrivals from popular brands are marked down for a limited time before going back up to their full price. That being said, it’s not just a sale. It’s pretty much fashion’s Black Friday.
While the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale runs through Sunday, August 30th, don’t wait to get your hands on something you want. The best things will sell out (and already have begun to!).
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Best Women’s Clothing Deals
1. BP. Jogger Pants & Top (Get both as a matching set!)
Behold: A cozy matching set that comes in multiple patterns! Matching sets have been all over social media, and will most likely continue to thrive there, especially as we head into another round of pandemic fall/winter. Nordstrom’s juniors brand, BP., makes quality clothing, and at just under $25 for the pants and top, you’re getting a steal. You can also get shorts to match instead. Act fast, though. Matching sets have been a hot ticket item this year, selling out just about everywhere.
- Get the BP. Jogger Pants for $24.90 (Originally $39)
- Get the BP. Cozy Top for $24.90 (Originally $39)
2. Wacoal Bras
People are obsessed with Wacoal bras. With hundreds—some with thousands—of reviews, you really can’t go wrong purchasing one of these, unless you buy the wrong size of course, but that’s on you. I swear by Wacoal’s strapless bra. I own a few of them and they are literally all I wear during summer when I am forced by society to wear a bra. With over 940 positive reviews, the How Perfect No-Wire Contour bra is also great and perfect for days when you have to wear a bra, but would rather not.
- Get the Wacoal Red Carpet Convertible Strapless Bra for $39.90 (Originally $68)
- Get the Wacoal How Perfect No-Wire Contour Bra for $39.90 (Originally $65)
Cardigans are a must-have item for every season. They’re great for summer, winter, wearing summer clothes in winter, and wearing winter clothes in summer. They are honestly the most important and underrated closet essential. The Barefoot Dreams CozyChic cardigan with thousands of perfect reviews is on sale this year (you can get it in a leopard version now, too!), as well as a few other brands.
- Get the Leith Cozy Long Cardigan for $39.90 (Originally $69)
- Get the Madewell Kent Cardigan Sweater for $59.90 (Originally $98)
4. Caslon V-Neck T-Shirt
Short-sleeve tops are essential for all seasons. Wear them in winter with a cardigan and wear them in summer with shorts. This Caslon v-neck t-shirt is amazing. I own them in multiple colors and styles, and continue to stock up when they are on sale. Others agree that they are a great buy, as they have over 2,100 solid reviews.
5. Zella Leggings
Nordstrom’s fitness brand Zella carries leggings, and they’re one of the most popular items you can buy at the store. As an owner of many pairs, I can attest to them being great quality. They don’t tear or get itchy, and compared to brands like Lululemon, Athleta, and ALO, they are a fantastic price. With 4.5 stars from over 6,000 people, there’s no questioning how good these things are. I buy new pairs of Zella leggings whenever they are on sale, and this year will be no different, especially since I am always in leggings now.
- Get the Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings for $35.90 (Originally $55)
- Get the Zella Live In High Waist Leggings for $38.90 (Originally $59)
- Get the Zella High Waist Studio Pocket 7/8 Leggings for $42.90 (Originally $65)
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the best time to buy new jeans—which we can always use. You’ll affordable Levi’s for an even better price as well as high-end brands you’ve been eyeing like Paige and AG finally at a reasonable price. I’m always on the hunt for Madewell jeans (they’re literally the only jeans our Director of Shopping content wears), and you can find several pairs on sale right now. It’s a miracle.
- Get the Levi’s 721 High Waist Skinny Jeans for $63.90 (Originally $90)
- Get the Madewell Cali High Waist Demi Boot Jeans for $84.90 (Originally $128)
- Get the AG Legging Ankle Jeans for $125.90 (Originally $188)
- Get the Paige Verdugo Ripped Raw Hem Skinny Jeans for $149.90 (Originally $229)
7. Natori Bras
Bras are awful. We all know this. But what is one thing that has made my bra-wearing experience slightly better? These Natori bras. The over 3,000 4.5-star reviews do not lie. They are so comfortable, even though they do have underwire. Sure, wearing a bra still sucks, but at least there are some brands out there that make it suck less. Thank you, Natori.
- Get the Natori Rose Dream Custom Coverage Underwire Bra for $42.90 (Originally: $72)
- Get the Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra for $39.90 (Originally: $68)
8. Hanky Panky Underwear
If you’re looking for underwear that is high quality, stylish, and doesn’t feel like it’s actually there, look no further than Hanky Panky. I’ve tried buying cheap and more affordable underwear, but they always rip. Hanky Panky underwear, though? It doesn’t rip. It doesn’t become gross over time. Not to mention, it is glorious to wear. For years, I wouldn’t buy these because of the price tag, but now, I always buy them—but only when they’re on sale. The regular rise thongs are my favorite, but depending on your underwear preference, there are options galore. Okay, now that you all know what underwear I wear, let’s move on.
9. Sports Bras
Whether your preferred exercise is running, yoga, or kickboxing, you need a good sports bra. The Zella Studio Lite bras are ideal for more low-impact activities like yoga and barre, and come highly rated with more than 300 reviews and a 4.4-star rating. Plus, they go great with Zella leggings (see No. 2). For more support, check out the Yogi Convertible Sports Bra from Natori. It has hidden underwire, making it ideal for those of us who have bigger busts, and more than 300 Nordstrom shoppers also love them.
- Get the Zella Studio Lite Longline Bra for $24.90 (Originally $39)
- Get the Zella Body Fusion Sports Bra for $22.90 (Originally $35)
- Get the Natori Yogi Convertible Sports Bra for $40.90 (Originally $69)
10. Matching Sports Bra and Leggings Set
Matching sets aren’t just limited to sweats. Workouts feel a little more cohesive when wearing a set and Zella’s Studio set in simple and stylish—not to mention affordable. As we’ve said before, we’re obsessed with Zella’s inexpensive, yet quality athletic clothes, so it’s a no brainer. You can get the set in black and pink silver—all for just over $60, which is one of the cheapest workout sets we’ve ever seen.
- Get the Zella Studio Lite Longline Bra for $24.90 (Originally $39)
- Get the Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings for $35.90 (Originally $55)
- Get the Zella Studio Lite Longline Sports Bra for $24.90 (Originally $39)
- Get the Zella Studio Lite High Waist Print 7/8 Leggings for $42.90 (Originally $65)
11. Patagonia and The North Face Coats
Even though it’s scorching outside, it’s time to start thinking about getting a winter coat. Why? Because they’re on major sale! You’ll find this popular The North Face parka for nearly $100 off, which is a total steal and it will keep you warm and dry all winter long. Two of Patagonia’s best-selling jackets are on sale, too: Thermogreen-Insulated Jacket and the coveted Better Sweater Jacket.
- Get the The North Face Miss Metro II Water Repellent Hooded Parka for $224.90 (Originally $320)
- Get The North Face ThermoBall™ Eco Hooded Parka for $161.90 (Originally $230)
- Get the Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket for $97.90 (Originally $139)
12. Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt
Rails shirts are so soft and cozy. I became a believer after renting one of these shirts via Rent the Runway. Now, I want to live in one of them. You will too.
13. Alo Leggings
Alo leggings are seriously amazing. Not only are celebrities constantly spotted in them, but one of our editors (a yoga instructor!!) is obsessed with them. They’re buttery soft, come in stylish colors and styles, and are built-it for withstanding even your sweatiest workouts. The only qualm is their $100-plus price tag, but thankfully you can score them for reasonable prices with this sale. The cool High Waist Moto Leggings are still available, which have earned a 4.2-star rating from over 200 reviews. Snag them while you can!
Best Women’s Shoes Deals
14. Boots and Booties
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the absolute best time to purchase boots for fall and winter. New, designer shoes enter the market at unbeatable prices before going back up to their regular cost. I use this as a time to build my collection of quality boots that span seasons. Chelsea boots for casual everyday use, heeled booties for nights out and fancy days, white booties—which were sold out last year, but are back for this year’s anniversary sale, Blondo booties for quality, waterproof goodness, the list goes on. These are our picks for the top boots on sale for the 2020 Nordstrom sale.
- Get the Treasure & Bond Gabriella Chelsea Boot for $59.90 (Originally $119.95)
- Get the Madewell Sonia Chelsea Boot for $119.90 (Originally $188)
- Get the La Canadienne Sara Waterproof Chelsea Boot for $299.90 (Originally $484.95)
- Get the Steve Madden Nadalie Pointed Toe Bootie for $79.90 (Originally $119.95)
- Get the Louise Et Cie Lenci Genuine Calf Hair Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $149.95)
- Get the Jeffrey Campbell Troye Square Toe Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $150)
- Get the Marc Fisher LTD Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $189.95)
- Get the Marc Fisher LTD Unno Pointed Toe Bootie for $129.90 (Originally $198.95–$209.95)
- Get the Ted Baker London Square Block Heel Boot for $159.90 (Originally $269.95)
- Get the Tory Burch Leigh Lug Sole Bootie for $249.90 (Originally $398)
- Get the Blondo Valli 2.0 Waterproof Bootie for $69.90 (Originally $149.95)
- Get the Chinese Laundry Finn Bootie for $64.90 (Originally $99.95)
- Get the Vince Camuto Gradina Block Heel Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $149.95)
- Get the Paul Green Denver Belted Biker Boot for $299.90 (Originally $479)
Knee High Boots
15. Tory Burch Loafers
Tory Burch is known for its iconic sandals in the summer, but its loafers are just as trendy are perfect for fall attire. Adorned with the medallion logo, these shoes are available in four different colors for over $100 off.
16. Nike and Adidas Sneakers
Nike and Adidas make “cool girl” sneakers that are both functional and fashionable, like Nike’s popular Internationalist SE Sneaker. You’ll also find running shoes like the Adidas Swift Run Sneaker that more than 3,000 reviewers rave about for their comfort and style.
- Get the Nike Internationalist SE Sneaker for $75 (Originally $100)
- Get the Adidas Swift Run Sneaker for $49.90 (Originally $85)
- Get the Adidas Sleek Leather Sneaker for $49.90 (Originally $80)
18. Veja Sneakers
Vejas sneakers are one of Meghan Markle’s favorites (she’s been spotted in the V-10s all the time). Now may be the time to buy them. The sleek sneakers—which are rarely ever on sale—have a cult following thanks to their minimalist design and comfortable fit and the fact that they’re made with sustainable materials.
When I think of cozy footwear my mind always drifts to Uggs. From the slippers to warm, fuzzy boots, you really can’t go wrong with these lounging shoes. Every year, my mom buys a new pair that she’ll wear daily to keep her feet toasty from the cold A/C. We’ll definitely be grabbing a pair of the fleece-lined boots.
- Get the Ugg Elisa Genuine Shearling Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $149.95)
- Get the Ugg Classic Femme Toggle Wedge Boot for $119.90 (Originally $179.95)
20. Madewell Shoes
I’m obsessed with Madewell shoes. They’re minimalist, high-quality, and relatively affordable. You can find its classic mule shoe (which has over 100 reviews and a 4.2-star rating) for less than $50 right now. That’s a steal.
21. Hunter Boots
Hunter rain boots have garnered popularity for their minimalistic riding style and have been seen on the likes of celebrities such as Kate Moss and Alexa Chung. Plus, they actually live up to the hype. When we put these rain boots to the test, we found that they didn’t let any water sneak through, were easy to wipe clean, and are comfortable to walk in. You can score several of Hunter boots on sale, and I highly recommend snatching them up before the rainy season.
- Get the Hunter Original Tour Short Packable Rain Boot for $89.90 (Originally $145)
- Get the Hunter Original Leopard Print Refined Chelsea Waterproof Rain Boot for $99.90 (Originally $160)
- Get the Hunter Original Leopard Print Refined Short Waterproof Rain Boot for $98.90 (Originally $165)
- Get the Hunter Tour Packable Waterproof Rain Boot for $99.90 (Originally $150)
- Get the Hunter Refined High Gloss Quilted Short Waterproof Rain Boot for $109.90 (Originally $175)
Kate Middleton has been sporting her Superga Cotu sneaks for years (since 2016, to be exact). You’ll find slip-on versions of the popular crisp, white shoes on sale at Nordstrom. And the Duchess isn’t the only celebrity obsessed with the crisp white sneaks, which are made of breathable 100% cotton. Other stars who have been spotted with the Supergas include Jessica Alba, Jennifer Anniston, Emma Roberts, Alexa Chung, and Emma Watson (just to name a few).
23. Hiking Boots
Who said hiking boots were limited to just hiking? These sleek ones from Timberland and Blondo are edgy and function. They’re designed with a tough sole for walking around town, and make for an Instagramable nature walk. Plus, they’re both waterproof, which is essential for upcoming cold, raining weather.
- Get the Blondo Helen Waterproof Hiker Boot for $99.90 (Originally $179.95)
- Get the Timberland Jayne Waterproof Hiking Bootie for $99.90 (Originally $159.95)
Best Women’s Accessories Deals
24. Madewell Transport Tote
The Madewell Transport Tote has long been on our list of our favorite things to buy at Nordstrom. Not only is Meghan Markle a fan of it, but our Shopping Director, Samantha Matt, owns it as well and loves that it’s the perfect size for everything from commuting to traveling. While the plain brown version isn’t part of the sale, you can get the leather tote in a pretty embroidered style or in the slightly smaller spotted style.
- Get the Madewell Zip Top Small Spotted Calf Hair Transport Crossbody Bag for $99.90 (Originally $168)
- Get the Madewell Leopard Genuine Calf Hair Medium Transport Tote for $119.90 (Originally $188)
Best Men’s Clothing Deals
If you’re a firm believer that you can never have too many T-shirts, you’re in luck. There are the higher-end tees (like this crewneck from Robert Barakett with over 400 five-star reviews) along with the more budget-friendly options (like this four-pack from the Nordstrom Men’s Shop that people rave is one of the softest they’ve worn).
- Get the Robert Barakett Georgia Crewneck T-Shirt for $38.90 (Originally $59.50)
- Get the Nordstrom Regular Fit 4-Pack Supima Cotton T-Shirts for $25.90 (Originally $39.50)
26. Jogger Pants
Joggers are arguably the most comfortable pants to ever exist. So we’re thrilled to see there are a bunch of them in the Nordstrom sale. Whether it’s the slim-fit Zella joggers or the cozy fleece ones from Adidas, they’re the types of pants you can wear for everything from working out (hence the name joggers) to kicking back in front of the TV on a lazy weekend morning.
- Get the Adidas City Fleece Pants for $44.90 (Originally $70)
- Get the Zella Pyrite Slim Fit Jogger Pants for $38.90 (Originally $59)
27. Athletic Shorts
Nordstrom is a gold mine of men’s activewear, especially athletic shorts. Our shopping director’s husband swears by these ones from Zella because they’re good quality and fit well. Other popular selects include these knit shorts from Adidas which reviewers say are breathable, soft, and comfy (and even have pockets!).
- Get the Zella Pyrite Knit Shorts for $29.90 (Originally $49)
- Get the Adidas 3-Stripes Knit Shorts for $19.90 (Originally $30)
Every man needs a good pair of jeans in his wardrobe. If you’ve been searching for the right ones, you’re in luck—there’s plenty available during Nordstrom’s sale. Choose from designer denim, like these classic cut jeans from 7 For All Mankind, or go with a more budget-friendly yet still highly-rated pair from one of the best-known denim brands (Levi’s, of course).
- Get the 7 For All Mankind Austyn Relaxed Fit Jeans for $124.90 (Originally $208)
- Get the Levi’s 511 Ripped Slim Fit Jeans for $49.90 (Originally $98)
29. Patagonia Jackets
Finally—Patagonia’s wildly popular jackets are on sale and we can’t wait to scoop up a few for ourselves (and all the men in our lives, for that matter). One of the top picks is the Better Sweater, which is the one thing Patagonia is most well-known for. Lightweight yet cozy and lined with the softest fleece, it’s everything you want in a jacket (and more).
- Get the Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Jacket for $97.90 (Originally $139)
- Get the Patagonia Nano Puff® Hooded Jacket for $174.90 (Originally $249)
- Get the Patagonia Better Sweater Quarter Zip Pullover for $83.90 (Originally $119)
30. Patagonia Vest
Patagonia does more than just jackets (see above). The outdoor apparel brand also makes a puffer vest that comes very highly-rated. Fans like that it’s windproof and waterproof, that it’s made of recycled materials, and that it has a drawcord hem that you can easily adjust to keep warmth in and cold out.
31. The North Face Coats
Braving the freezing cold winter weather isn’t so bad when you’re bundled up in a North Face coat. Known for being great quality, durable, and super well-insulated, North Face coats are with spending a little extra on. The heavier down jacket is ideal for frigid temps while the waterproof DryVent coat will get you through those wet wintry days dry and cozy.
- Get the North Face Balham 500 Fill Power Down Jacket for $209.90 (Originally $299)
- Get the North Face Millerton Hooded Jacket for $77.90 (Originally $110)
32. Adidas Zip Hoodie
Meet the sweatshirt you’ll want to wear all day, every day. This full-zip hoodie from Adidas has elastic cuffs and a soft inner lining to keep you warm to and from the gym along with deep pockets that are perfect for holding everything from your car keys to your earbuds.
33. Barbour Coats
If Barbour coats are good enough for the royal family (a.k.a. Prince William and Prince Harry), they’re certainly good enough for the rest of us, right? And they’re actually affordable, especially when they’re on sale as they are right now. People like that the quilted jackets are high quality and, as the royals have proven, never go out of style.
- Get the Barbour Bowden Quilted Jacket for $179.90 (Originally $300)
- Get the Barbour ‘Tinford’ Regular Fit Quilted Jacket for $129.90 (Originally $200)
34. Vineyard Vines
Preppy prints, pastels, polos—all things that make Vineyard Vines such a beloved brand and all things that are included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. You can find classic collared shirts in solid colors and patterns like colorful plaid, soft cotton polos that you’ll want to live in all summer long, and pullovers that are made for breezy evenings.
- Get the Vineyard Vines Classic Fit Plaid Button-Down Performance Shirt for $69.90 (Originally $115)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Coopers Town Stripe Quarter Zip Pullover for $59.90 (Originally $98)
35. Nike Raincoat
The only thing worse than a rainy day is a rainy day with a raincoat that soaks right through in seconds. The solution? This top-rated raincoat from Nike, which reviewers praise for being lightweight yet completely waterproof. I.e. not only will you look sleek and sporty but you’ll stay dry and cozy no matter what the weather is.
36. Cole Haan Coats
Make your winter coat dreams a reality with one of these luxe Cole Haan coats which are currently on sale. Shoppers rave about both the sophisticated wool-blend coat (which has a quilted interior for extra warmth) and the equally sleek Italian overcoat with cashmere and leather accents.
- Get the Cole Haan Wool Blend Jacket for $159.90 (Originally $275)
- Get the Cole Haan Italian Wool Blend Overcoat for $349.90 (Originally $598)
37. Dress Pants
If there’s one thing you should never sacrifice quality on, it’s dress pants. Fortunately, you won’t have to if you shop the options available at Nordstrom right now. Like these lightweight summer chinos which have a 4.6 star rating for being perfect for both work and weekend wear. Or these more formal slacks made of Italian wool that reviewers say fit well and comfortably.
- Get the Bonobos Summer Weight Slim Fit Stretch Chinos for $64.90 (Originally $98)
- Get the John W. Nordstrom Torino Classic Fit Flat Front Solid Dress Pants for $73.90 (Originally $149)
Best Men’s Shoes Deals
38. Cole Haan Sneakers
A pair of Cole Haan sneakers to match your new Cole Haan coat? Of course. With hundreds of rave reviews, the popular GrandPro style—which comes in multiple versions—is praised for its comfortable footbed and for its sleek and edgy leather exterior. In case you aren’t convinced, said footbed also contours to your foot for a custom fit.
- Get the Cole Haan GrandPro Low Top Sneaker for $89.90 (Originally $130)
- Get the Cole Haan GrandPro Rally Sneaker for $89.90 (Originally $150)
39. Nike Sneakers
Going to the gym? Shooting hoops with the guys? Running errands with your wife? No matter what you’re doing, you can do it in a pair of Nike sneaks. As good for exercising as they are for everyday life, the versatile sneakers are always a top pick among Nordstrom shoppers whether you opt for the FlyKnit runners or the classic Air Max.
- Get the Nike React Phantom Run Flyknit Running Shoe for $119.90 (Originally $160)
- Get the Nike Air Max 270 Sneaker for $111.70 (Originally $159)
40. Adidas Sneakers
With its famous three stripes, Adidas is never not in style—but it’s particularly on-trend right now in 2020. Go for the traditional Stan Smith sneakers (which have nearly 3,500 reviews) with their street-style chunky sole or opt for the Run Swift pair to break your PR the next time you hit the pavement.
- Get the Adidas Stan Smith Low Top Sneaker for $47.90 (Originally $80)
- Get the Adidas Swift Run Sneaker for $49.90 (Originally $85)
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—Uggs are probably the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever put on my feet. And the men’s slippers are no different (I can attest, having worn my boyfriend’s pair multiple times). There’s just something about that plush sheepskin lining that makes you never want to take them off, and thousands of Nordstrom shoppers agree.
You don’t have to own—or be on—a boat to love Sperry boat shoes. The popular brand is known for its leather loafers that are effortlessly casual yet timelessly stylish. Not only are people obsessed with the sleek leather exterior and 18K gold plating but they also appreciate the solid traction of the sole—ideal for everything from boating to poolside cocktails.
43. Olukai Hokua Flip Flop
Summer isn’t over yet—which means you can still benefit from a pair of Olukai flip flops. Reviewers gush that they’re some of the most comfortable sandals they’ve ever owned and that they provided just the right amount of support and cushioning. Perfect for all of your outdoor activities this season.
44. Allen Edmonds Oxfords
The next time you reach for a pair of shiny dress shoes, you might want to reach for a pair of these Allen Edmonds Oxfords. The Park Avenue ones, with their oak leather sole and cap toe, have over 1,000 reviews with wearers claiming they look—and feel—incredibly high-end and luxe. Four Presidents have even worn them on their Inauguration Days!
- Get the Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Oxford for $236.90 (Originally $395)
- Get the Allen Edmonds Strand Cap Toe Oxford for $236.90 (Originally $395)
45. Sorel Madson II Waterproof Chukka Boot
Winter boots that are sufficiently weather-proof but also acceptable to wear to the office? That’s what you’ll get with these all-season boots from Sorel. The lace-up leather exterior is totally work-appropriate while the rubber sole is ideal for trekking through the wettest, muddiest, snowiest conditions to get there.
Best Home Deals
46. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket
If you love the feeling Barefoot Dreams cozy cardigans, you’ll be just as obsessed with its CozyChic throw blankets. Seriously, it’s like being wrapped in a fluff cloud, which is just what you want from a blankie. More than 350 reviewers rave about this throw that’s made of the same material as the cardigans. It comes in several gorgeous colors, and at this sale price, you might as well pick up a few.
47. Boll & Branch Sheets
Boll & Branch make some of the internet’s favorite sheets—and they’re some of the best ones we’ve ever tested. Our tester found that they’re comfortable and crisp as well as beautifully constructed and a dream to sleep in, which is what really matters, right? You’ll find the embroidered sheets in the gorgeous pewter color on sale right now.
48. Nordstrom Bliss Plush Throw
Like the name implies, this throw blanket is pure bliss. And more than 1,600 Nordstrom shoppers rave about it, giving it an average 4.8-star rating. Plus, it’s available is so many gorgeous colors to fit your style and cozy up on the couch with. As one reviewer put it, it’s the ‘softest, warmest light weight throw”—and it’s only $25.
49. Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towel
If you’re in need of some spare bath towels, these ones from Nordstrom are at an amazing price right now. With over 600 reviews and a 4.7-star rating, reviewers absolutely love these towels because they’re soft, plush, and feel luxury, even though they’re relatively inexpensive. There’s also several colors to choose from to fit your home’s atheistic.
50. Anthropologie Throw Blankets
If you’ve never lusted over the home decor section of Anthropologie, you’re missing out. Fortunately, you can get some of their chic and cozy throw blankets on sale at Nordstrom right now. Whether you want one with tufted flowers and tassels or a more minimalist woven one, an Anthro throw can instantly upgrade your living room.
Best Beauty Deals
51. Supergoop! Sunscreen
Supergoop! is making sunscreen trendy finally—because sunburns, wrinkles, and skin cancer are so not cute. You’ll find several bundles of its daily moisturizer and popular Play sunscreen on sale right now. Each product hast at least 40 SPF, so you’re covered from dangerous UV rays.
52. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Kit
In the market for a high-quality lip kit? Nordstrom shoppers can’t stop buying this one from Charlotte Tilbury, which includes lip liner, lipstick, and lip “bath” in the brand’s most popular nude pink hue: Pillow Talk.
53. Kiehl’s Lotion
A great lotion goes a long way. This full body moisturizer from Kiehl’s has more than a thousand 5-star reviews. People love Kiehl’s, and now is your chance to see why, and for way less.
54. La Mer Products
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my 30 years on this Earth is to use a good moisturizer if you want good skin. Unfortunately, this did not really sink in (skincare joke) until I was in my late 20s and it was too late to save myself from all the wrinkles I acquired thanks to smiling too much as a youth (my mom said this is why I have wrinkles). La Mer moisturizer is the cream of the crop (another skincare joke, I’m not sorry) when it comes to moisturizers. One day I hope to join the 2,800 reviewers who gave it 5 stars, but until then, I will dream. For the Anniversary Sale, you can grab La Mer products for amazing prices. Proceed with caution.
- Get the La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection for $340 (Originally $493)
- Get the La Mer Creme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream Grande for $1,130 (Originally $1,497)
55. Living Proof Products
I first tried Living Proof’s Perfect Hair Day products in a travel size for a trip to Italy last year—and after using it, I had to get the full size. It left my hair hydrated and not frizzy, so I essentially had no bad hair days while traveling. It was essential for my fire Instagrams, and now you can get some on sale for perfect hair days, too.
- Get the Living Proof Full Size Full Shampoo, Conditioner & Styling Set for $56 (Originally $85)
- Get the Living Proof Jumbo Size Perfect Hair Day Set for $99 (Originally $154)
56. Mario Badescu Essentials
Mario Badescu’s facial spray is a key item in any skincare routine. It’s known for soothing skin and reducing redness. Right now, you can get a pack of all the brand’s essential products on sale.
Created by a Hollywood makeup artist, the wildly popular Beautyblender is beloved by many for its unique shape and incredible blending capabilities (it even makes your foundation look more natural and last longer, users say). One of our writers swears by her own Beautyblender, saying it blends her makeup more seamlessly and flawlessly than any other sponge or brush.
58. MoroccanOil Hair Products
Not only does MoroccanOil make one of our experts’ favorite dry shampoos, but one of our writers says that the brand’s hair mask is her go-to when she needs a pick-me-up for her dry, damaged strands. Made with argan oil that’s full of antioxidants and vitamins, MoroccanOil products are known for how soft and shiny they leave your hair.
Best Kids and Babies Deals
59. Nuna PIPA Car Seat
One of the most popular baby registry items of the last year, the Nuna PIPA car seat is one of the lightest you can buy, weighing in at a mere eight pounds. Plus, reviewers rave that it’s super easy to install and they like that you can even use it with just a seatbelt (i.e. no base required!).
Yes, Uggs for kids exist and yes, they’re every bit as adorable as you’d imagine. The classic booties (which come in shimmering metallics), the cuff slippers, and even the high-top sneakers are lined with the plush sheepskin that Ugg is so famous for and are made with high-quality, lasting suede and leather.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
- Get the Ugg Classic Metallic Bootie for $64.90 (Originally $110)
- Get the Ugg Rennon High Top Sneaker for $34.90 (Originally $55)
61. North Face Coats
If you’ve been wanting a North Face coat for your kid but didn’t want to pay full price, the Nordstrom sale is a great time to finally buy one. The super soft, plush fleece jacket is cozy yet lightweight (ideal for fall weather) while the thicker, insulated ThermoBall coat will keep your little one nice and warm all winter long.
Every kid needs a good pair of sneakers. And you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort, thanks to these trendy pairs at Nordstrom. There’s the classic three-stripe Adidas, the colorful low-top Converse, the edgy Vans, and even a super sporty pair of Nikes for the littlest athletes among us.
63. Patagonia Sweaters and Coats
Patagonia-loving parents rejoice: The popular sweaters and jackets are on sale for your kiddos. The Better Sweater, which is arguably Patagonia’s most famous product, has a thick sweater exterior and a soft fleecy interior that your child will love snuggling up in. Bonus: It’s made completely from recycled materials.
64. Vineyard Vines Shirts
Vineyard Vines is known for its preppy prints and classic styles and has a whole line of kids clothing, too. Both the crisp button-down shirt and the soft heathered polo—both of which are embroidered with the signature whale logo—will have your little guy looking suave and polished.
- Get the Vineyard Vines Plaid Flannel Button-Down for $35.90 (Originally $52)
- Get the Vineyard Vines Island Polo for $28.90 (Originally $42)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2020/08/24/nordstrom-anniversary-sale-2020-64-best-deals-sell-out/3429235001/
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe